- About our Services
All offers are only valid till September 13th 2014* with our dream team stylists: Yentl, Rex, Benjamin and Trang.
*Please mention the offer when booking via telephone, email or website.
Make-up, Blow Dry & Nails for Two! Only HK$1,800
Enjoy a pamper session over nibbles and wine (juice for our little ladies) and celebrate your mother daughter bond!
OR Mom alone only HK$1,000
Valid now till May 31st 2014
The Messy Updo is perfect for medium-to-long hair.
1. Start by loosely gathering small sections from the top of your head and divide it up into two pieces.
2. Tie a loose knot with the two strands (make sure you loop the front section over the top!)
3. Keep tying loose knots through your hair, picking up any loose ends from the last knot into the next right.
4. Do this right the way around your head, hugging the nape of your neck.
5. Knot the strands into a loose side strand and tie it with a hairband.
6. Tuck the end of the strand round and looped into a round bun at the nape of your head and secure it with bobby pins.
TOP TIP – You don’t have to be too careful with this look, in fact the messier the better!
1 Clean your face with a wet wipe, and reapply your moisturiser.
2 Apply a soft layer of powder. I love Mac’s Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation – a great all in one product.
3 Use an eyebrow pencil to fill in your eyebrows
4 Apply fresh eyeliner along your lash line. For evening, a black or dark brown liner is best. Smudge the liner with your ring finger (which applies less pressure than other fingers) to get a smokey look.
5 Apply mascara – always apply two layers for your night-time look to create a more dramatic effect.
6 Apply your blush a bit darker than you’d do for daytime.
7 Line and colour in your lips with lip liner to create a long-lasting effect. Apply gloss over the lips
8 Apply bronzer. With your brush, create the number three on both sides of your face, starting at the top of the forehead, dusting along the cheeks and then sweeping across the jawline all the way under the chin.
9 Shake your hair upside down to freshen your look, or pull it into a sleek, low ponytail.
10 Look at yourself in the mirror, love what you see, and get ready to enjoy your night!
By Kate Farr – Published in SassyMama – 20 August 2013
This week we meet Hong Kong’s most rock n’ roll styling duo… Rennie Fensham and Yentl Snyman of Duddell Street’s take on tinseltown - Hollywood Hair! This mother-and-daughter team share the inside scoop on their unique working relationship, their love of animals and even a hidden corner of Macau that doubles for Cape Town… we’re intrigued!
We can now be found at Glow Spa and Salon in Central.
Glow Spa and Salon
9/F Parker House
72 Queens Road Central, Central
Hollywood Hair 2
210-211 G/F Wong Chuk Wan Village
Tai Mong Tsai Road, Sai Kung