Hollywood Hair, a leading international and award-winning hair salon in Duddell Street, Central, is looking for an organised and efficient person with a passion for people to be our new Salon Receptionist.
As a Salon Receptionist at Hollywood Hair, you are the first impression clients will have of the salon! Your management of client enquiries and appointments, the welcome you give clients when they arrive, and the professionalism with which you handle payments and scheduling of next appointments is key to the way in which our salon is regarded.
- You will warmly welcome and greet every client, setting the stage for an inviting salon environment, providing exceptional customer service. You will be responsible for answering telephone calls using proper phone etiquette, scheduling client appointments, making confirmation calls to clients for pending appointments, scheduling walk-ins, handling point-of-sale transactions, charging clients correctly for services rendered and products purchased.
- You will help keep the environment to a high standard by sweeping hair, washing robes and towels, sanitising sink and other regularly used salon instruments, and
- You will also manage general administrative tasks, and other tasks as assigned. You will also be required to attend salon meetings.
- Must have a passion for people! Exceptional customer service skills and an outgoing personality, including strong interpersonal, oral communication and listening skills.
- Retail experience and/or customer service experience in a similar industry.
- Computer knowledge, including point-of-sale systems experience with strong and accurate data entry skills.
- Flexible, reliable and available to work various schedules, including some evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to successfully multi-task and prioritise.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resumé or a letter outlining your experience and skills with a photograph to email@example.com