Nicely groomed brows can frame and pull your entire look together. However, trying to achieve the perfect brow can be a challenge, we all have one brow longer, thicker or sparse in areas. Years ago the ‘in’ thing was thin brows. Now big thick brows like Cara Delevingne are all the fashion.
With this step by step guide I hope you can achieve the perfect brow to suit you.
1. Start by brushing your brows into place so they are all sitting flat in the same direction with an eyebrow brush.
2. I like to use MAC Espresso eyeshadow in brown,(it suits 99% of all clients I work with and you can use it as a eye shadow for smoky eyes as well) apply with a flat edged or a small angled brush for better control of a dark product. Load your brush with the eye shadow. Tap your brush on your hand to remove excess product.
3. Angle your brush upwards on a slight vertical and in short strokes lightly fill in your brows, following your natural brow shape. When you get to the arch of your brow or the high point, turn your brush on an angle facing downwards and continue to fill in your brows to finish.
4. For a guide line of where your brow should end, you can measure by placing your brush on the corner of your nostril and lining the brush vertically to where your brow should finish.
5. If you make a mistake by going to long or too dark use a cotton bud to lightly take off the excess product.
6. To finish, set your brows with a setting product or hairspray works just as good, to fix your brows and to avoid any rouge hairs going in different directions.
And that’s basically it! I’ve specifically chosen all Mac products so you can do your shopping all in one go at MAC. Good luck!