1. When you go in for a wee smooch refrain from having any shiny, sticky lip gloss on your lips, it can be a scary turn off for the other half, instead try a long lasting lipstick that won’t smudge, run and most importantly it wont transfer onto your partners lips.
2. Glitter is fun and pretty if you’re wanting to be a bit adventurous, dab a little in the inner corner of your eyes and a little over the top your eyeshadow. For the glitter to stick, either use a cream eyeshadow 1st or use a little primer on top of your eyeshadow to get a bit of moisture. Be careful to not go above the natural eye socket, a little goes a long way!
3. Sexy smokey eyes is a sure winner and can be achieved using any colour. If you’re nervous of dark colors steer clear and opt for a plum, mauve, or a deep bronzy gold eyeshadow, remember to blend and soften the corners for a seamless soft effect, cotton tips is your best friend for this, then load your lashes up with lots of mascara for that added depth.
4. The popular eyeliner, feline cat flick is a great look and very sultry on it’s own or paired with a popping red lip. If you’re not confident with a liquid liner, gel creams are great, or use a black/brown/navy eyeshadow with a pointed brush.
5. Red nail polish – ozzie’s hot sex appeal, just make sure your nails polish isn’t chipped, if your doing it yourself remember,1x base coast, 2x layers of your chosen colour and lastly finish with a shiny top coat for longevity.