The Messy Updo is perfect for medium-to-long hair.
1. Start by loosely gathering small sections from the top of your head and divide it up into two pieces.
2. Tie a loose knot with the two strands (make sure you loop the front section over the top!)
3. Keep tying loose knots through your hair, picking up any loose ends from the last knot into the next right.
4. Do this right the way around your head, hugging the nape of your neck.
5. Knot the strands into a loose side strand and tie it with a hairband.
6. Tuck the end of the strand round and looped into a round bun at the nape of your head and secure it with bobby pins.
TOP TIP – You don’t have to be too careful with this look, in fact the messier the better!